top of page
  • Does HKMTA provide supervisions for members?
    HKMTA does not provide direct service nor supervision to students, but you can contact our members directly to see if they welcome student supervision / observation. Please go to, click "Find a therapist", and search for contact details of our individual members.
  • Information on local and overseas training.
    Please go to "HKMTA resources", You will be able to see a list of overseas music therapy association. Please go to their respective website to look for most updated training information. University of Melbourne has just launched the first academic program in Hong Kong which qualify people as music therapists. You may want to contact the academic institution concerned directly for details.
  • I am interested to hire a music therapist to provide service, where can I find a qualified therapist?
    The Hong Kong Music Therapy Association is a non-profit making and impartial association to date. Therefore, we do not provide direct referral, services, nor quotation. With regard to your enquiry, please go to "Find a therapist". for the contact details of our individual members, as well as their relevant qualifications. You can contact these members directly for a quotation.
bottom of page